Summit Electrical Service is our residential and commercial service division. No job is too small; from tripping breakers, to installing new outlets to changing light bulbs. No job is too large, from complete home and business electrical system remodels to new circuits, to troubleshooting − and everything in between. We do it all.
Here are just a few of the features and benefits that set Summit Electrical Service apart from other electrical service companies:
- Our friendly, professional team of support staff in the office personally answers your calls. No voicemail and no waiting for a call back from us.
- We service Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties.
- We offer standard appointments Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- We generally have same day appointments available and, because we know your time is valuable, we schedule our Service Technician to arrive within a two-hour window.
- All of our Service Technicians are licensed, bonded and California State Certified Journeymen Electricians.
- Drug testing and background investigations are performed on every Service Technician to ensure client safety, security and peace of mind.
- We are Diamond Certified, which means that we are independently rated “highest in quality” in our area by the American Ratings Corporation. You can learn more by visiting the Diamond Certified website at www.diamondcertified.com.
- We offer up-front pricing, which means clients know exactly what a repair will cost before we begin any work.
- Our fully-stocked service trucks carry thousands of parts and generally have everything on board to complete the job on the first trip.
Bottom line: Our goal is 100% client satisfaction. We have built our solid reputation by providing great service and value. If any client is not satisfied with our service, for any reason, we will return at no cost to the client and work on resolving the problem until 100% satisfaction is achieved.